不知道大家还记得这个么!
岸本老师表示火影里就没有他洗不白的反派!
勇闯夺命岛-汉默将军
(影片开始)
“We can't hold out much longer, sir!"(我们撑不下去了,长官!”)
“General Hummel, you have gotta get us outta here now!"(长官我们需要立刻从这里撤离!”)
“I won't let you down. I won't let you down, son." (我不会让你们失望的,孩子们。)
“Goddamn it,sir! How long do we have to wait? I've lost 15 men already!"(干!长官我们还需要等多久?我们已经阵亡15人了!)
“Sir they're lightin' us like a firestorm!"(敌方攻势太过凌厉了!)
“This is General Hummel. You gotta get my men outta there."(我是汉默准将,我需要你们帮我的队员撤离。)
“We don't have clearance to go behind enemy lines, sir."(我们不准进入敌区,长官。)
“They're not coming for us, are they,sir?"(不会有撤离支援了,是不是,长官?)
(悲壮的背景音乐响起,与之相应的是汉默将军平静中带有一丝愤怒的申诉)
“Congressman Weaver and esteemed members of the Special Armed Services Committee."(众议院和特别军委会的诸位。)
“I come before you to protest a grave injustice."(我来此是为抗议一件严重不平之事。)
..............................
“It has to stop."(这一切必须要停止。)
————————————————————————————————————————
(画面转到室外)
(背景音乐转低)
“I miss you so much."(我好想你。)
“There's something I've gotta to do Barb."(现在有一件我必须要去做的事,芭芭拉。)
“Something I couldn't do while you were here."(一件在你生前我无法办到的事。)
“I tried.You know I tried everything."(我试过了, 什么方法都试过了。)
“And I still don't have their attention."(但我还是不能引起他们的注意。)
“Let's hope this elevates their thinking."(希望这次会有用。)
“But whatever happens...please don't think less of me.(但不管发生什么事,请你不要看轻我。)
不过多剧透,这部片子,无论从哪一个方面来评析都可以称得上一代佳作,真心推荐大家去看。