Eu tenho um MacBook Air e executo o Windows Vista como um convidado de desktop paralelos. No Windows eu preciso pressionar alt gr mas eu não tenho essa chave no meu MacBook Air.
Como posso pressionar Alt G no Desktop Parallels?
I have a MacBook Air and I run Windows Vista as a Parallels Desktop guest. In Windows I need to press Alt Gr but I don't have that key on my MacBook Air.
How can I press Alt Gr in Parallels Desktop?
According to this article on macosxhints you can press ctrl-alt to get AltGr. Sometimes that doesn't work, so you'll have to remap your keys under windows, which is described in the linked to article.
There's also this article on Parallels' forums which suggests you do this:
- Stop any running VMs, close all instances of Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- Launch xe2x80x9cMacintosh HDxe2x80x9d - xe2x80x9cApplicationsxe2x80x9d xe2x80x93 xe2x80x9cUtilitiesxe2x80x9d xe2x80x93 xe2x80x9cTerminalxe2x80x9d.
- Type the following commands in Terminal (without quotes), please mind that the system might ask you for the Administrator password after each command xe2x80x93 type it and hit Enter:
- xe2x80x9csudo touch /Library/Parallels/.keyboard_configxe2x80x9d
- xe2x80x9csudo chmod 666 /Library/Parallels/.keyboard_configxe2x80x9d
- xe2x80x9csudo echo "numenterisaltgr" > /Library/Parallels/.keyboard_configxe2x80x9d
- Close the Terminal.
- Launch Parallels Desktop for Mac and check Right Enter key behavior in VM xe2x80x93 everything should work as youxe2x80x99ve set.